Buddha Quotes on Truth and Spirituality
- To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.
- You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself.
- The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Purity or impurity depends on oneself. No one can purify another.
- However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth.
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
- Those who have failed to work toward the truth have missed the purpose of living.
- There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
- In separateness lies the world’s greatest misery; in compassion lies the world’s true strength.
- When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.
- If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone. There is no companionship with the immature.
- Learn this from water: loud splashes the brook but the oceans depth are calm.
- I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.
- If you knew what I know about the power of giving you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.
- It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.
- Look within, thou art the Buddha.
Share this story :
Recent Stories :