Buddha Quotes on Wisdom
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless.
- You only lose what you cling to.
- Pain is certain, suffering is optional.
- As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you will miss most of your life.
- The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live.
- Even as a solid rock is unshaken by the wind, so are the wise unshaken by praise or blame.
- Wear your ego like a loose fitting garment.
- The trouble is, you think you have time.
- A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
- People with opinions just go around bothering one another.
- Remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden on the mind.
- There isn’t enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle.
- One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world.
- ?Imagine that every person in the world is enlightened but you. They are all your teachers, each doing just the right things to help you.
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
- True love is born from understanding.
- Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.
Share this story :
Recent Stories :